An anthology of fair, vegan, healthy recipes and a manifesto about my idea of food political approach, published by Kolektif Kitap in February 2018. The text is in Turkish.
Dolce Vegan Book review
- Interview with CNN Türk (in Turkish)
- An article with a review of my book Dolce Vegan by Kültür Mafyası web page (in Turkish)
- Instagram review of Dolce Vegan by Thestarkinthenorth (in Turkish)
- An article about my book Dolce Vegan and my blog Veganbul buy the web page Yeşilist (in Turkish)
- An article that talks about vegan movement in Turkey addressing also my blog Veganbul (English) : “Vegan movement is just getting started in Turkey”.
- Review from Vadistanbul Dergi (in Turkish).
- Review of the vegan cream caramel recipe from my book (in Turkish).
- Mention of my book in an article of Gazete Kadıköy (in Turkish)
- Review of new books on the shelves (in Turkish).
- Dolce Vegan listed among the ten best books to reconnect with nature, from Birgün Magazine (in Turkish).
- Book review from EkoHarita web site (in Turkish)
- Review from Star Magazine (in Turkish)
- Review of Dolce Vegan, listed among the “recente green books” (in Turkish).
An illustrated tale for adults that talks about the self blossoming throw the story of a courageous woman, who decides to take the responsibility of her own destiny. The cover is also my design. Published by Dixi Books in May 2018, the text is in English.
Josephine Book reviews
Josephine: A Pathway to Freedom is a modern tale that speaks about spiritual emancipation, which occurs when Josephine dares to listen to her growth need and, by abandoning the safety of a golden cage, finally finds herself. The tale, which shows an ironic side as well, is a dreamlike journey which makes you think about chances and choices which make your pathway through life and also invites you to follow your internal self and never give up looking for freedom, happiness and making every day count. “Unhappiness, however, is not a state of mind to denigrate. On the contrary, it is a message that tells, or screams, to us that we must change, and if we can grasp this message, we have the opportunity to grow and expand”. -Chiara A.
I finished your book and it is marvelous 🙂 congratulations on a great accomplishment. It was inspiring to read especially since I am going through my own transition and would love to get more in touch with my true nature. -April S.
Josephine is an intense novella that touches your heart in her kind, soft, gentle, matriarchal way! The character Josephine came to my mind many times after I finished reading it. It took me for a while to understand why and I had to go deeper in me to discover why it effected me so much. We need to discover our inner power, power to make our own path, break or complete our circles. Josephine gives you the chance to remember this! Virginia Elena Patrone’s the way of writing is so sincere, you feel that she is just sitting next to you and whispering the story into your ear with a warm and deep voice. I am looking forward to reading more of her writings! -Çiğdem F.
A book I illustrated, written by Ralph Wether, published by Dixi Books in May 2018. Available in English and Turkish.
List of articles published by architetturaecosostenibile (the text is in talian)
Articles published for other magazines